SafeShops.be wants to present awards to webshops that are unlike any other awards.
- Open for members and non-members
- Unique award event
- Media attention
- Insight in the shopper = distinguishing element
Double goal quantitative research
1. Quantifying online shopping motivations
In the qualitative section we built a hypothesis around the different motivations (needs) people can have in the context of online shopping. In the quantitative section the size / the importance of the different needs are mapped
2. Evaluation of the nominated sites
- By respondents who shopped on the sites in question
- Focus on assessment & satisfaction of:
- Logistics (packaging, return policy, delivery options, etc.)
- Client service (communication, complaint handling, follow-up)
- Payment / contracting (clarity order process, security, mobile options, reimbursement, etc.)
- Concept (general impression and satisfaction, usability, etc.)
- Fit of evaluated sites with shopper motivations.
What’s in it for the nominees?
The general results are available to the whole sector, meaning that everyone can learn something from this study. The individual results per webshop are only at the disposal of the webshop concerned. Participating equals acquiring more knowledge.